Index du Forum

Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Facebook Graph App Life Events ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> Archives 2008 -> News d'octobre
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
darsseane
Confident
Confident

Point(s): 135
Moyenne de points: 1,00

MessagePosté le: Jeu 11 Jan - 01:56 (2018)    Sujet du message: Facebook Graph App Life Events Répondre en citant

Facebook Graph App Life Events
> DOWNLOAD

Information about controlling who can use Graph Search to find material you have posted to your own Facebook page can be found in Facebooks 3 Tips About Search Privacy and a detailed How to Stop People from Snooping on You with Facebooks Graph Search article. REMOVE the CHECK on LIFE EVENTS and COMMENTS & LIKES. 185K Hillary Clinton Gave 20 Percent of United States Uranium to Russia in Exchange for Clinton Foundation Donations? Fact Check Politics Updated Allegations of a "quid pro quo" deal giving Russia ownership of one-fifth of U.S. Stack Overflow works best with JavaScript enabled .. Sep 9 '12 at 0:23 add a comment up vote 3 down vote I believe this is not allowed except for specific partner sites, like yelp. Veteran Influence Kaepernicks Take a Knee Protest of Police Brutality? Fact Check 28 September 2017 Green Beret and NFL player Nate Boyer confirmed he convinced the quarterback to "take a knee," rather than sit, during the national anthem. To do so, in the same place you probably went to remove the tag — the Options setting underneath the photo — click report/remove tag, then choose the second option (I want this photo removed from Facebook) and the reason why. –Tom Wells Jul 6 '10 at 8:27 4 "Like"ing (through iframe or fbml) is not an application so no additional permissions are required, all that is required is that you are logged into facebook. I post shots of family that I dont want strangers to have access to! This happens when friends click like or comment& automatically, their friends would see our posts, too. 99K Was the Texas Church Shooter an Antifa Member Who Vowed to Start Civil War? Fact Check Fake News 5 November 2017 Reports that the perpetrator carried an Antifa flag and told churchgoers this is a communist revolution are fake news. Because it has attracted low-quality or spam answers that had to be removed, posting an answer now requires 10 reputation on this site (the association bonus does not count). ProductsFacebook LoginSharing on FacebookGamesFacebook App Ads. Our development team is working on a solution. 82K Is the Department of Defense Planning a Communications Drill to Coincide with Antifa Demonstrations? Fact Check Politics 31 October 2017 The Army Military Auxiliary Radio System says conspiracy theory-related fears about a drill are unwarranted. During the next two weeks, I am going to keep this message posted and I ask you to do the following and comment DONE. 524K . shareimprove this answer answered Jun 24 '12 at 12:34 Israhack 3091312 5 As mentioned in the docs and in BK's answer, this doesn't work for Facebook Pages, only for other objects –Igy Oct 31 '12 at 0:19 add a comment up vote 5 down vote If you want this functionality in a page tab or canvas page within facebook (say to allow for liking the page from within a likegated page), a work around you can involves what Tom Wells suggested in his reply to Luke. 3K Do Nylabone Pet Products Cause Seizures in Dogs? Fact Check 14 March 2016 A Facebook user claimed, without substantiation, that a Nylabone brand pet product caused her dog to have a seizure. Now, copy & paste this on your . We are experiencing some issues with our forms. One change that Facebooks Graph App has brought about, as reported at TechCrunch, is that its now easier for Facebook users to find photos of you that have been posted and tagged by others, and the visibility of those photos is controlled by the privacy settings of the persons who posted them (rather than by your privacy settings): If you recently discovered that people youre not even Facebook friends with have seen some embarrassing photos from your past, then yes, you can probably thank Facebook Graph Search for that. Thanks to the new Graphic app, any person in Facebook anywhere in the world can see our photos, our likes and our comments. For Facebook Pages or websites that do not integrate with Facebook Authentication, developers should continue to use the Like button social plugin."? –Sean Glover Sep 13 '12 at 14:32 This is the error message returned from the graph API when I attempted to like a facebook page: "(#100) Like actions are not yet supported against objects of this type." –Sean Glover Sep 13 '12 at 16:19 2 How can I find out the OGOBJECTURL from a page that would I like? –dellasavia Mar 18 '14 at 22:03 show 2 more comments up vote 9 down vote Update June 2016 It's still not possible to like a page using Facebook API, as stated in the /{userid}/likes documentation page about Creating/Updating/Deleting: You can't perform this operation on this endpoint. Snopes Delivered to Your Inbox: Feedback Author: David Mikkelson Published: 11 October 2013 Get Daily Updates From Snopes.com View All Most Searched 7K Is Trump Spending More Taxpayer Dollars on Personal Travel than Obama Did? Fact Check Politics 16 October 2017 Despite preliminary indications that the Trump family's government-paid travel expenses are higher than the Obamas', Internet rumors exaggerate the disparity. If you want to go the extra mile, report the photo. I could have always seen those photos — they were shared by a Facebook friend of mine with his friends. Would you like to answer one of these unanswered questions instead? Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged facebook facebook-graph-api facebook-like or ask your own question. Please dont spread this advice, as it is confusing people and stopping the real problem from being fixed. The reason is security, you would be able to put some javascript on a page and have everyone that visits that page "Like"ing it without their knowledge. Email Sign Up or sign in with Google Facebook 'Like' a page using Facebook Graph API Ask Question up vote 69 down vote favorite 39 Using the Graph API I'd like to be able to have an authorized user "like" a page. SupportPlatform StatusDevelopers GroupMarketing PartnersBugs.. shareimprove this answer edited Jun 28 '16 at 10:23 answered Mar 7 '14 at 14:01 Tamer Shlash 6,17133153 add a comment up vote 5 down vote if your app is an open graph app, now you can like using the api, and no need for the button anymore. First off, the Graph Search function merely provides Facebook users with another, easier method for finding information and content posted by other Facebook users. You should use the Like Button if you want people to be able to like a page in your app. This is the most obvious and clear statement that has been able to give me an answer to the question. It's back! Take the 2018 Developer Survey today . Each time, the warnings advocated users implement a proffered solution (unclicking Comments and Likes under the Subscribed box) in order to prevent other friends of your Facebook friends (who may be strangers to you) from seeing your Facebook likes and comments activities (and vice-versa). This way my activity with my family and friends will no longer be made public. Anyway I solved the issue by going facebook's preferred route of embedding an iframe to their like button (open graph api) 5a02188284
facebook find my accountbaixar facebook para celular java iphonehow to chat on facebook without being friendsfacebook like designsmake an facebook account on yahoofacebook download free for e71facebook likes worth moneyfacebook apps for politiciansfacebook para movil * chat incluidobagaimana cara download facebook untuk blackberry
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 11 Jan - 01:56 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> Archives 2008 -> News d'octobre Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Texno x0.3 © theme by Larme D'Ange 2006